- Liquid solution sanitises in just 3 minutes
- Removes 99.9% of bacteria
- Neutralises stains and odours, for a spotless appliance with a refreshing after-taste
- Approved product of Invisalign
- 473ml bottle and cleaner jar
Steraligner removes 99.9% of bacteria*, all while removing plaque and tartar from your clear aligners for healthier teeth and gums. Steraligner was developed by Dr. Sam Daher, a leading orthodontist and lecturer who held the rank of top Invisalign submitter in the world from 2009 to 2011, and remains one of the top 5 single submitters globally in order to help provide a more convenient and effective cleaning system for his patients.
Without the need to dissolve tablets or crystals, Steraligner goes to work immediately to clean and sanitize your aligners. With daily use, Steraligner can help reduce yellowing, staining, and bad breath caused by dirty aligners.
Steraligner cleans in just 3 minutes while you are brushing your teeth, which means that you can have fresh aligners without having to change your daily routine.
The Steraligner Starter Kit includes one 16 oz bottle of Steraligner solution and a soaking dish specifically sized to minimize the amount of Steraligner solution needed for each cleaning, thereby ensuring that you are not using more than is necessary!
*Tested by independent laboratory
How to use Steraligner
- Pour just enough of the concentrated cleaner in soaking jar provided to reach the fill line marked on the side of jar.
- Place aligners carefully into the soaking dish and fill with tap water until aligners are covered.
- Allow aligners to soak for 3-5 minutes.
- Take aligners out of the soaking dish and hold in sink. Wet toothbrush and scrub both sides of each aligner. Exercise care when brushing to ensure cleaning solution remains away from eyes.
- Rinse aligners, toothbrush, and hands thoroughly with running water. Ensure cleaning solution has been completely rinsed off.
- Discard remaining soaking solution and rinse soaking dish. Store for future use.